YOU are someone's dream!
Join Elevate - the Dating Accelerator for marriage-minded singles!
Save The Date: March 2
Hi, I'm Radhika!
Two Truths and One Lie about me -
- My superpower is to have enabled over 4,000 singles with their life partner search in the last five years of my work
- This year, in 2024, I wish to work with 100+ collaborators to spread hope and love, and enable IRL experiences that foster meaningful connection to end loneliness
- I look at your bio data, horoscope, caste, degree, package and checklist to go to a supermarket and pick up a package with the exact dimensions that you would like in a person.
As seen in Stern magazine (Germany), India Today, The Hindu, The Times of India, Financial Express, New Indian Express, Mid-Day, Deccan Herald, Bangalore Mirror, Business Standard, Vogue India, Mint Lounge, Bhaskar, Indian Express, The Quint, News18, The Established, HealthShots and OPEN magazine. Last heard: Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM (Indore, Bhopal and Bengaluru stations) and 94.3 My FM (Jaipur). Last speaking engagement: Kerala Literature Festival.
Elevate - the Dating Accelerator
Step 1: Sign up and complete the payment process to receive a calendar invitation with clairty exercises and assignments
Step 2: Join the LIVE sessions on the first Saturday of the month (new cohort every month). Discuss assignments, gain clarity, listen to your peers in a safe community call
Step 3: A 1:1 session for doubt clearing or anything you may want to share
Takeaways from this programme:
1. Clarity on your personality, attachment style, the kind of people you attract and get attracted to and how to break the patterns that don't serve you anymore
2. A refreshed dating app profile that's designed to attract better matches
3. Know-how of how to get off the app and go on real dates
4. Resources on how to design meaningful dates
5. A social calendar that'll enable you to meet people off apps
6. Real insights from a community of peers who are also daters at the moment
7. Access to my calendar for a 1:1 (first session is complimentary, thereafter it's a paid offering)
Please note: This is not a matchmaking programme. I selectively matchmake but that's not a promise of this offering. A cohort has less than 12 people.
I wanted to gain research-based insights based on my dating experience, and actionable ways forward. I definitely have that now.
Female, 32, London
This program is an eye-opener for most of the people who are looking for serious dating. It helps participants list self-limiting beliefs and current patterns of relationships among other things. Radhika answers all your questions without bias.
Male, 45, Bengaluru
I have always been confused about what I want in a partner and what my strengths are as a person. From this programme, I got an idea about what I am looking for and how are the better ways to looks for someone :)
Female, 30, Dubai
The Help Centre
Why join a programme on Dating?
Dating is not just a numbers game, as they say.
You can go on as many dates as you like, but if you are doing it wrong and it's not helping you achieve your relationship goals, then it's time to pause, reflect, course correct and date better.
NO, it does not kill the organic ways and there are no cheap thrills and shortcuts here. YES, you'll still be authentic, more in tune with yourself, what you are looking for in a partner and how to go about it.
What other offerings do you have?
Elevate and 1:1s - that's all! Good News: Many companies and founders want their employees to have good mental health and healthy relationships. So if your company has a Learning and Development budget that allows for this programme to be reimbursed, I can issue you an invoice and a certificate of completion.
What is the schedule for Dating Accelerator?
One-day long, fully online. From 10 am - 5 pm with break times for lunch and high tea.
How to manifest the right person for you
How your attachment style and personality affect your dating life
How to maximise serendipity and meet people in your city
How to identify dating blindspots and overcome self-sabotaging beliefs
How to use social media to your advantage
How to have a dating and matrimony profile that attracts good matches
How to design good dates and have meaningful conversations
How to stop dating and start a relationship aka how do you it’s the one
Review and reflection
Bonus: How to handle rejections and break free if need be
(all sessions are live, taken by Radhika. We do not record anything)
Frameworks to help you make the right dating decisions (event decision making matrix, designing your social life, spotting red flags…)
Templates (moving from texting to IRL date, how to have difficult conversations…)
Case studies from real life
And one complimentary 1:1 session
Do you think this will work for me?
Come with an open mind to learn and unlearn, put in the work on assignments and exercises outside the sessions. That's when you'll truly benefit from this programme.
Questions? Message me! :)